اَلسَّلاَمْ عَلَيْــــــــــــــــــــكُمْ وَ رَحْمَةُ اللّٰه وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
3 Ramadhan 1444
25 March 2023
Saturday يوم السبت
Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah
رضى الله تعالى عنه
رسول الله صلى الله تعالى عليه وسلم
I take an oath by that Being (ALLAH TA’ALA), in whose control is the life of Muhammed (صلى الله تعالى عليه وسلم), that the smell that emanates from the mouth of a fasting person, is more fragrant to ALLAH TA’ALA, than the fragrance of musk.
There are various interpretations for the above.
1. The smell is more fragrant to ALLAH TA’ALA, than the smell of musk is to another person.
2. Just as a person is attracted to fragrance, and draws it closer to him, ALLAH TA’ALA draws a fasting person close to Him.
3. A fasting persons reward in the hereafter, will be superior to the smell of musk.
4. In the hereafter, ALLAH TA’ALA will reward a person to such an extent that his breath will be more fragrant than musk.
5. His fragrance is worthy of greater reward than that of musk.