JUMUAH PROGRAM FOR THE PEACE CENTRE, IF WE ARE NOT CLOSED DOWN
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
With the government’s recommendations regarding large gatherings, the trustees strongly feel that we should have 2 Jumuah programs.
In this way, we can keep numbers to a maximum of 100 people (as per government advice) and there would be sufficient jamaats for the number of people who regularly attend.
Many brothers may be off from work/working from home & some schools have started closing too which means more musallees.
12:30 khutbah and then salaah
1:00 khutbah and then salaah
There will be NO TOILET OR WUDHU FACILITIES AT THE PEACE CENTRE
Please bring your own musallah/prayer mat otherwise entrance may be restricted!
Brothers will be only allowed in 5 minutes before the khutbah and sl brothers MUST leave the Masjid after the dua!
Please read your sunan, nawaafil at home.
During this trying time, we need everyone to understand that it is NOT compulsory for you to come to the Masjid.
There are many concessions for a person to miss Jumuah salaah which include severe bad weather, poor health or even caring for a frail person.
We have a situation that calls for this very understanding.
It is not compulsory to attend any salaah for any person presently due to the virus.
Please understand we must trust in Allah and believe that nothing will happen to us except what He has decreed. This reliance goes hand in hand with taking sensible measures, as well as seeking Allah’s help through prayer and adhkar (the remembrance of Allah)
- The congregation was reminded to follow “Catch it. Bin it. Kill it”, which is currently displayed prominently on the Masjids noticeboards.
2. Please do NOT come for salaah if you are concerned or worried at all.
3. If you or anyone in your home feels il with symptoms like flu or a fever, they MUST NOT come to the Masjid but rather pray at home.
4. In particular, older members of our congregation & especially those whose health is weak MUST perform their prayers at home.
5. Please ensure to make wudhu at home as wudhu and toilet facilities are closed.
6. Also importantly those coming to the Masjid should bring their own musalas to use on top of the masjid carpets, provided they wash them every day.
7. The trustees have taken steps in line with government advice & advice from the medical field to set up Jumuah salaah. As above, you are free to attend or stay at home. Anybody attending does so at their own risk.
Strict protocols will be in place at The Peace Centre! Please obey instructions from all marshals!